Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Little People

Jordan and Joshua

Following kids around is just plain fun. I don't want a niche in photography because I really love every aspect of it but I think I get the most joy out of kid pictures. My own is of course gets the majority of the face time, but thankfully there are other doting parents out there that like to see their kids "in the act"

In the act of playing; you heard it here first when someone coins the phrase and writes a book.

Anyway, above is Jordan she stared in the 2009 Portland Firefighter Children's Burn Foundation Calendar. Long name, great cause. I produced the Calendar for the foundation, unfortunately it didn't do as well as it should have. Hallmark's got the corner on the monthly cuteness, didn't like us trying to muscle in.

Here she is in the Calendar:

Fire Kid Series

Well, here is to the little people and the in the act of playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment